2 - 4 Yrs
Photoshop / Illustrator ,Wireframing and prototyping,Interaction design,InVision / UXPin / Balsamiq / Framer.js ,HTML5, CSS3, Ja
B.E / B. Tech Computer Science
• UX developer will be responsible for conducting user research, creating wireframes and designs, and ultimately aligning user behavior to actions that drive results.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
• Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
• Translate user behavior and research into actionable data.
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
• Create concepts, wireframes, and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Ability to clearly communicate research and design ideas to rest of the team and upper management.
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images